Google Maps is a desktop and mobile web mapping service application and technology provided by Google, offering satellite imagery, street maps, and Street View perspectives, embedded on third-party websites via the Google Maps API, and a locator for urban businesses and other organizations in numerous countries around the world.
Find Keywords that Buyers Actually Search For
The idea behind getting the right keyword is to choose one that:
- has decent search volume,
- is not too competitive,
- and is relevant to your item.
I’m sure you’ve been given this advice before, but today I’ll show you how to go about doing this with some of my favorite tools. Most of these tools are fairly easy to use, and you can easily find lots of tutorials and how-to guides on using them.
Gather Keyword Ideas
You might have noticed that when you type something into a Google search, you’re given some suggestions. These are trending and popular searches.
Here are some tools that can help you to use these suggestions to get keyword ideas:
- Übersuggest will help you export the suggestions into an Excel file, where you can use Adwords to pull up the search volume for those keywords.
- Soovle will help you get some keyword ideas by pulling suggestions from various services.
- Google Trends will let you see keywords that are becoming popular, and try and capitalize on them before everyone tries to rank on them.
- Keyword Tool helps you generate over 750 keywords from Google autocomplete.
Suddenly the monster vanished. It had toppled over the brim of the cylinder and fallen into the pit, with a thud like the fall of a great mass of leather. I heard it give a peculiar thick cry, and forthwith another of these creatures appeared darkly in the deep shadow of the aperture.[/vc_column_text][vc_gmaps type=”m” zoom=”14″ bubble=”1″ link=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d12095.199239677386!2d-73.99044224396673!3d40.7224232718075!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x89c259863aeb3257%3A0x92e63cd0b3fafa01!2sBowery!5e0!3m2!1sen!2s!4v1407135038162″ title=”Visit us” size=”350″][/vc_column][/vc_row]